Independent VillasVillas speak of space, unhindered imaginations and immense possibilities. They are built painstakingly, reflecting the personality and thoughts of their detailed hassle designs that do not follow the conventional path of home or commercial space design. If you want to design your villa, give it a majestic look and help the walls tell your story, your search concludes here. Take a look at our design portfolio to decide which style suits you the most!
Contemporary / Indian Classic
Are you feeling lost in the concrete jungle? This design will help you move closer to nature. Contemporary Indian Classic style is all about sustainability, greenery and having your home connected with nature, the best way possible.
It is the perfect balance between traditional and modern that allows you to have elements of nature in your living room. This is a great design if you are looking to create a green corner at your office too.
The simplicity attracts this as the most obvious choice in villas,
- Perceive the maximum comfort, without renouncing the aesthetic values of housing
- Emphasis on uncongested, simple design and a connection to the outdoors
- With contemporary homes, we see a huge prominence on natural and sustainable modern building materials
The love for perfection you look for in every corner,
- Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and decadent detail work
- Not just a single style, but a mosaic of various and even contradictory styles joining forces
- It’s almost like the perfect blend between the ancient and the modern, which makes for a visually memorable experience.
Gimme more Space in Life… !
- If bright vivid colour just isn’t your jam, and you’re looking for a stylish way to express yourself without all of the seemingly obligatory bells and whistles, this set is sure to have something to inspire.
- It’s characterized by simplicity, clean lines, and a monochromatic palette with colour used as an accent.
Le français est ma déclaration de style…
- The classic French elegance is merged with a rustic, country aesthetic, creating a balance between beauty and comfort. It feels lived-in and welcoming, but still impeccable.
- Lines are curved, while there is no hint of ornamentation or opulence, as natural materials, like wood with carvings and a low key finish, are used.
Do you like ambient mood fragrances ?
- Cover the floor of your living room with soft carpets, wicker bowls and baskets filled with natural objects like stones, wood, and pone cones, put brown curtains on your windows, and add table lamps on corners
- Whether it’s warm and sunny or a snowstorm is brewing, chalets are about experiencing the great outdoors, outdoors.